Friday, December 25, 2009

Why Blog?

With a life that is surrounded by young people, and having 2 little ones of my own, I many times find myself wishing that I had recorded all of the wonderful, crazy, emotional, life changing moments that have occurred in the short teaching/parenting timespan the Lord has provided. I hope that this blogsite will allow me the opportunity to share, vent, remember, and reflect daily on things going on in my life. I have always said that "teaching is an adventure everyday." I have learned that it's not only an adventure within a school classroom, but it is also an adventure within the walls of my own home. As adults and for those of us who are parents, the Lord has called each of us to lead and teach by example.

Proverbs 22:6 says: Teach a youth about the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.

I will say that I fall down daily, but give thanks to the Lord for his grace and forgiveness. I do not know what the days ahead contain or how many days ahead the Lord will bless me with. But I hope that I continue to get the opportunity to share daily occurrences of my life that may somehow affect your life as well.

As we teach.............so shall we learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment