Saturday, May 1, 2010

LITTLE MAN TURNS 4



I cannot believe that my oldest child Caden actually turned 4 years old this year. It seems like yesterday, we were at St Vincents welcoming him to the world. So much has happened in the 4 years that he has been on the earth, and he is a major blessing from the Lord. It has been a blast watching him grow up so fast and be able to do things now like sing, tell stories, and just playing the Wii together.



As I sit here right now, we are enjoying a lazy Sunday movie, Monsters vs Aliens, and I know that this is a memory that will soon turn into chasing kids around the ballpark etc. I love the fun times we have together and I look forward to the many wonderful memories ahead of us. The Bible says that children are a blessing from the Lord and I truly agree with that. Although our lives many times seem major chaotic because of our kids, I could not imagine life today without them.



Caden and Trace tagteamed their party this year at ChuckECheese. Both are huge fans, so we decided to give them their birthday wish!! Thanks to all who showed up to enjoy the occassion. What a fun one it was. Glad that birthdays only come once a year!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment