Friday, November 26, 2010

50 free Christmas cards from Shutterfly

So if you have been reading my blog for any amount of time, you've probably noticed all the photo collages I post. I usually take way too many pictures of any given event, so I absolutely LOVE making collages with some of my favorites! Shutterfly makes it SO easy. And my friend (AND cousin) Page recently blogged about how to get FREE photo cards by blogging! So YAY, we will see if this works!

Shutterfly really is simple to use. All you do is load your pics to Shutterfly, and then there are several options. You can edit your pics, make collages, order prints or gifts, etc! They also have the cutest holiday cards! I would love to do a Thanksgiving Card... This is my favorite design! I love the colors, and of course, it's got a collage on it! :)

And then there's the traditional Christmas card. Since Christmas is less than a months away (GASP!) it's already time to start planning! And I learned a few years ago, that photo cards are def the way to go when it comes to Christmas cards! Simply load your fav pic, or multiple pics if that's what you choose, pick the design you want to use, and walah, it's done! Envelopes come with the order, so all you have to do is stuff and seal, then address and mail. We have yet to take our family Christmas pictures, but I am really hoping (with Page's help!) to get at least one good one of the 4 of us, then a good one of the boys, and then one of each of them. That may be asking a lot... but if we are successful, I already have the perfect card picked out! This is one of my favorite Christmas designs... the Snowflake Wishes is cute and contemporary, and has the perfect places for photos of our little family! :)

Also on Shutterfly, you can make photo gifts. There are several options, but one of my favs is the wall calendar. Again, load the pics you want to use, place them and add captions if you want, and you have the cutest calendar EVER! We've made one as Christmas gifts for family the past several years, and they are always a big hit!

So if you are looking for a new photo program, check out Shutterfly. Also, if you are a blogger, click here to see how you can blog about Shutterfly and order 50 FREE photo cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment