Friday, October 22, 2010

LALA TURNS 3!!



Laura Grace Whitt aka LaLa, Lala Belle, Lala Grace, sister........
Whatever you know her by, I know that you are blessed just knowing her. :)
I know that I am her daddy and very very partial, but it's what I believe.

This is a little girl who always has a song on her lips.
A little girl who is always ready to climb up in daddy's lap and play the "Dowa Game."
A little girl who is not going to sleep at all until she gets her kiss and her bear hug and will then try to con daddy into staying another 10 minutes so she doesn't have to go straight to sleep. :)
A little girl who loves to be a helper and little momma around the house.
A little girl who will find a book and sit in the corner and create her own story for hours, while other little children blast their voices in the same room.
A little girl whose favorite phrase in the car is "hey mom!"
A little girl who loves princesses and can't wait to meet them at Disney this spring.
A little girl who loves her mommy and daddy, and is loved so much in return.
But most importantly, a little girl who is learning to love Jesus and know Jesus more and more each day.



I can't believe that my baby girl is already 3, but I know that it will only be the blink of an eye, and down the aisle we go. I hope that doesn't come too quick though!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LALA BELLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment